By using the Roman Provincial Coinage Online website (“RPC Online”), you confirm that you accept these terms of access and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use RPC Online or any of the content provided through it.
- RPC Online (https://rpc.ashmus.ox.ac.uk) is owned and operated by the University of Oxford (“the University”) and was designed and developed by Jerome Mairat.
- The contents of RPC Online are owned by the University or, where content has been provided by third party contributors, by those third parties. The copyright in the material contained in RPC Online belongs to the University or its licensors.
- You must not use any part of the content of RPC Online for commercial purposes.
- Except for any images, the content published on RPC Online is available for your personal non-commercial use under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) licence. Use of such content must be in accordance with those terms and should be attributed to RPC Online (https://rpc.ashmus.ox.ac.uk).
- Save as provided for in accordance with these terms and as otherwise may be permissible by applicable exemptions under copyright law, the images published on the RPC website may not be reproduced, distributed, or published in any form without permission from the original copyright holder. This may be the museum in which the coin is housed or the auction house which listed the coin, or, for an image of a cast, the photographer and/or the cast maker and/or their institution. In cases where the original copyright holder cannot be identified, further information can be sought from the University by contacting the directors of the project using this form.
- When using images in accordance with applicable exemptions as provided for under UK copyright law, such as for research or education purposes, these must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source of the material (RPC Online (https://rpc.ashmus.ox.ac.uk)).
 Whose legal title is the Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Oxford.