For the current team, see RPC online team.
The original website was developed by the Academic Computing Development Team (ACDT) of the University of Oxford. Funding for the underlying project was provided jointly by the Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and by the University of Oxford. Volker Heuchert held a research fellowship made possible by the funding, for part of the time shared with Liv Mariah Yarrow. The original project was directed by Christopher Howgego.
- Volker Heuchert
- Volker Heuchert is Collections Manager of the Heberden Coin Room in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford. He is also AHRC Institutional Fellow for the Roman Provincial Coinage in the Antonine Period Project (AHRC and University of Oxford). He is a joint editor of Coinage and Identity in the Roman Provinces (2005).
- Christopher Howgego
- Christopher Howgego is Keeper of the Heberden Coin Room in the Ashmolean Museum, Professor in Greek and Roman Numismatics in the University of Oxford, and a Fellow of Wolfson College. He directs the Roman Provincial Coinage in the Antonine Period Project (AHRC and University of Oxford), and is author of Ancient History from Coins (1995) and Greek Imperial Countermarks. Studies in the Provincial Coinage of the Roman Empire 1985). He is also a joint editor of Coinage and Identity in the Roman Provinces (2005).
- Liv Mariah Yarrow
- Liv Mariah Yarrow is Assistant Professor of Classics at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York.
- Richard Doe
- Richard Doe is a Project Officer with the ACDT. He acted as the principal technical web developer in the construction of this website.
- Paul Groves
- Paul Groves is the ACDT’s Project Co-Ordinator. He co-ordinated the project to make the RPC Antonine period database available online.
- Joseph Talbot
- Joseph Talbot is a Senior Project Officer with the ACDT. He worked on the design of this website, and produced the interactive Flash map.